A returning bestseller, Lumberjack is inspired by fresh crisp air of the Alpine. With an invigorating blend of white birch, pine, bergamot and moss, this scent is cozy in a candle. Whether you call it sweater weather, or flannel season, this candle is a must have this Fall!
Infused with natural essential oils: fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf
Middle: Mahogany, Cypress, Pine
Bottom: Tonka, Cedarwood, Birch
• Size: 28oz Net Weight, 3-wick
• Burn Time: 150+ hours
• Jar: Hand Poured into restaurant grade glass serving bowl
• Wick: Cotton (lead and zinc free)
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax (paraffin free) | Vegan, Produced from US Grown Soybeans
• Premium Grade Fragrance Oils Infused With Essential Oils
• Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Zero Prop 65 Chemicals, Vegan, Cruelty Free
• Made in Pittsburgh, PA
This will ensure you get the most out of your candle.
• Trim all wicks to 1/4" before you light your candle each time.
• Burn your candle long enough so a full wax pool forms around the entire jar edge to prevent wax tunneling.
• Burn your candle for no longer than 4 hours at a time.
• Keep out of drafty areas like air vents, fans, windows. Keep away from children, pets and hot surfaces.
• Never leave any lit candle unattended.
Check out our other scents and body care products!
Vegan • Zinc-free • Lead-free • Phthalate-free • Ethically Sourced and Created • Pesticide-free • Zero Animal Cruelty