Baltic Amber Candle
Crafted specifically with comfort in mind, Baltic Amber is a complex blend that promotes warmth and calmness in your home. Strong base notes of sandalwood and amber wrapped in benzoin and vetiver ground this mellow, nostalgic scent. Subtle top notes of bergamot and cardamom accentuate the warm, earthy middle notes of sea moss, juniper and cedar.
Infused with natural essential oils: cedarwood, patchouli, eucalyptus, elemi, coriander, clove, nutmeg, cypress, and geranium.
• Top: Cardamom, Bergamot
• Middle: Sea Moss, Juniper, Cedar
• Base: Sandalwood, Amber, Benzoin, Vetiver
• Sizes: 8.25oz, 4.25oz and 2oz Net Weight
• Burn Time: 45+, 20+ and 8+ hours, respectively
• Jar: Hand Poured into restaurant grade cocktail glass (8.25oz), prep bowl (4.25oz), and gold metal travel tin (2oz)
• Wick: Cotton (lead and zinc free)
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax (paraffin free) | Vegan, Produced from US Grown Soybeans
• Premium Grade Fragrance Oils Infused With Essential Oils
• Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Zero Prop 65 Chemicals, Pesticide Free, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Ethically Sourced and Created
• Made in Pittsburgh, PA
This will ensure you get the most out of your candle.
• Trim all wicks to 1/4" before you light your candle each time.
• Burn your candle long enough so a full wax pool forms around the entire jar edge to prevent wax tunneling.
• Burn your candle for no longer than 4 hours at a time.
• Keep out of drafty areas like air vents, fans, windows. Keep away from children, pets and hot surfaces.
• Never leave any lit candle unattended.
Check out our other scents and body care products!
Vegan • Zinc-free • Lead-free • Phthalate-free • Ethically Sourced and Created • Pesticide-free • Zero Animal Cruelty