Reminiscent of a day hike through thick groves of evergreen in the Rockies with visions of snow capped mountains in the distance occasionally peaking through. Our Echo Lake scent starts with vibrant notes of cypress and lemon zest that fade into a heart of balsam fir. A rich, woodsy blend of cedar, teakwood and moss combine with warm, earthy notes of patchouli, leather and amber to make for a pine scent that's good for anytime of the year.
Infused with natural essential oils: cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver, elemi, cade and balsam fir.
Top: Cypress, Lemon Peel, Teakwood
Middle: Leather, Cedar, Amyris
Base: Fir, Amber, Moss, Patchouli
For improved clarity, we have recently updated how we describe some of our scents. You may receive a product with our previous labeling, and following notes, however, we assure you, we have not changed any of our scent recipes. Previously used notes: Earth, Pine, Amyris, Musk
• Sizes: 8.25oz, 4.25oz and 2oz Net Weight
• Burn Time: 45+, 20+ and 8+ hours, respectively
• Jar: Hand Poured into restaurant grade cocktail glass (8.25oz), prep bowl (4.25oz), and gold metal travel tin (2oz)
• Wick: Cotton (lead and zinc free)
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax (paraffin free) | Vegan, Produced from US Grown Soybeans
• Premium Grade Fragrance Oils Infused With Essential Oils
• Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Zero Prop 65 Chemicals, Pesticide Free, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Ethically Sourced and Created
• Made in Pittsburgh, PA
This will ensure you get the most out of your candle.
• Trim all wicks to 1/4" before you light your candle each time.
• Burn your candle long enough so a full wax pool forms around the entire jar edge to prevent wax tunneling.
• Burn your candle for no longer than 4 hours at a time.
• Keep out of drafty areas like air vents, fans, windows. Keep away from children, pets and hot surfaces.
• Never leave any lit candle unattended.
Check out our other scents and body care products!
Vegan • Zinc-free • Lead-free • Phthalate-free • Ethically Sourced and Created • Pesticide-free • Zero Animal Cruelty